We are accepting new patients! Amid COVID-19, we have developed safety protocols to help you continue to care for your smile and receive high-quality dental care. Many additions have been made to our daily practices to keep our patients and team safe.
These changes include:
- Practicing social distancing in waiting rooms.
- Enhanced sanitization – Common areas are sanitized every hour.
- Temperatures of patients and team members are taken upon arrival.
- All of our staff are wearing personal protective equipment.
- Text2Chair – We can communicate through text to remind you of your upcoming visit, be notified when you arrive and contact you when your dentist is ready!
- Online TeleDentistry – A virtual consultation can be scheduled with your dentist, giving you access to dental care from the comfort of your home!
If you have any questions, let us know by contacting our office. Our team would be happy to go over our new guidelines with you and answer any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!