1. Visit our website. Our team is available 24 hrs a day via live chat to help answer your questions.
2. Schedule or receive an invite to our virtual waiting room for dental consultation.
3. Connect with a doctor via live video.
In adjusting to the new times, new technology enables us to better serve our patients. Virtual consultations allows us to connect you to a Doctor for all types of dental consultations.
– Emergency Treatment: TeleDentistry will allow us to better screen, triage and determine if you need to be seen in office.
– Cosmetic & Elective Treatment: TeleDentistry will allow us to answer your questions on Implants, Veneers, Invisalign or any basic dental questions you may have.
– Second Opinions: TeleDentistry will allow us to review treatment plans. You may share your patient files and x-rays during your virtual consult to discuss your treatment options.
Similar to Teledoc consultations, your TeleDentistry consultation is likely covered by our insurance plan, is secure and most importantly it’s HIPAA compliant!